Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sometimes I Wander...

I could say or I could have said that I have started a new blog today, but, I cannot because after I had typed what I believed would be my very first entry for my new blog about finding truth, I accessed my blogger to set it all up while wondering what I should name it and there it was all ready created and ready to go! A miracle you ask?! LOL! No! Not at all. Well maybe a little...
Some time ago I wanted to start a new blog about my daily life encounters. I believe that when we say it or write it down it helps us to grasp our lives and the happenings that take place in them much better no matter what they are. I wanted to write a daily entry but only committed to one a week. Well, I just couldn't seem to pull all of my ideas together and today it just fell right in my lap! Literally! Well, lol, my IPad is in my lap! Sorry. Anyway... I did start a new blog when I had first conceived the "finding myself" idea, I named it, saved it, put my first post in it, and here it is! All ready for me to add the post I have written today to.
So! Here it goes! My second post for this, my new blog! All you have to do is keep reading on to the next post.{smile}
Onward & Upward!